Rockwell's 1732E Slim ArmorBlock Ethernet/IP-Based, On-Machine Distributed I/OThe new 1732E Slim ArmorBlock digital scheduled output module can schedule an output in 1 microsecond increments, and trigger multiple outputs at intervals of 100 microseconds. This is useful in motion applications where higher resolution of outputs is required. By using CIP Sync distributed time synchronization, it can register any axis position within the system accurately with a single time-stamp.
- Signal Conditioning: Balluff's Smart Light Functions In Three Modes
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers