Rockwell Automation Loop ControlControlLogix PACs provide multi-disciplined, scalable control and include several native capabilities for executing loop control. PID instructions are provided for basic, cascade, feed-forward or split-range applications, including options for embedded auto-tuning. Model-based instructions are available for loops with long dead times to optimize them using up to three manipulated variables or to decouple interacting loops. They also have tools available to create fuzzy logic instructions and soft sensors.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers