Rockwell's Allen-Bradley Bulletin 1734 Point Guard I/O
The Allen-Bradley Bulletin 1734 Point Guard I/O analog input module is the newest addition to the Rockwell Automation family of safety-rated Point I/O modules. This module is designed to fit into a standard Point I/O system to provide automation and safety functionality in a maximum density I/O offering. The new Point Guard I/O analog input module measures temperature, pressure, flow rate and more, with a safety integrity level (SIL) of up to SIL 2 for single-channel applications and SIL 3 for dual-channel applications.
When used with an Allen-Bradley GuardLogix programmable automation controller and other Point Guard I/O modules, the Point Guard I/O analog input module can be applied to implement fail-safe in burner management and emergency shutdown systems. It can also be configured it to measure either analog voltage (0-10V, 0-5V, ±10V, ±5V) or analog current (4-20mA, 0-20mA) and leverage 24-VDC terminals to power analog instruments. For more information, visit ab.rockwellautomation.com/IO/1734-POINT-Guard-IO-Modules.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers