ROSS Controls' Flow Control ValveThe new valves offers great value by replacing pricier controls with its high flow, compact, and low profile design. For applications requiring precise operation (such as cylinders), these valves provide finely-tuned control that ranges from near zero to full flow. When matched with the control valve capacity, these flow controls help provide smooth and predictable cylinder motion in both directions. These three-way valves are available in 1/8, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2" port sizes.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers