R. Stahl's 9147 Series Ex i Isolators for Vibration Sensors
The 9147 series is design for condition monitoring of plants and machines, allowing users to detect any damages at an early stage. Most vibration sensors are designed with the protection class Intrinsic Safety (Ex i) and require the use of isolators. The 9147-type have an easily accessible rotary switch that allows quick and easy configuration. R. Stalhl offers customers a one and a two-channel version. The two-channel version enables users to save 50% space in the switching cabinet. Optimal signal-to-noise-ratio ensures precise signal transmission. Like all ISpac isolators, the modules are available as single units on a DIN rail, with a common power supply and collective error message via the pac-Bus, or in pac carriers.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers