R. Stahl's 9147 Series Ex i Isolators for Vibration Sensors
The 9147 series is design for condition monitoring of plants and machines, allowing users to detect any damages at an early stage. Most vibration sensors are designed with the protection class Intrinsic Safety (Ex i) and require the use of isolators. The 9147-type have an easily accessible rotary switch that allows quick and easy configuration. R. Stalhl offers customers a one and a two-channel version. The two-channel version enables users to save 50% space in the switching cabinet. Optimal signal-to-noise-ratio ensures precise signal transmission. Like all ISpac isolators, the modules are available as single units on a DIN rail, with a common power supply and collective error message via the pac-Bus, or in pac carriers.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers