Saelig's USB 16-bit 5MHz Oscilloscope
The PS4262, 2-channel, 5 MHz 16-bit-resolution oscilloscope has a function/arbitrary waveform generator that includes a sweep function to facilitate rapid frequency response analysis. It also offers advanced scope capabilities such as: spectrum analysis, mask limit testing, math functions, reference waveforms, advanced digital triggering, serial decoding, automatic measurements and color persistence display.
For more infomation about this product, please visit: www.saelig.com/pr/ps4262.html
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers