Saelig's USB 16-bit 5MHz Oscilloscope
The PS4262, 2-channel, 5 MHz 16-bit-resolution oscilloscope has a function/arbitrary waveform generator that includes a sweep function to facilitate rapid frequency response analysis. It also offers advanced scope capabilities such as: spectrum analysis, mask limit testing, math functions, reference waveforms, advanced digital triggering, serial decoding, automatic measurements and color persistence display.
For more infomation about this product, please visit: www.saelig.com/pr/ps4262.html
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers