Schneider Electric's VC10 Valve Controller
The VC10 valve controller is a battery-powered wireless field device used to control pneumatic valves in hazardous locations with unique functionality that offers optimized natural gas wellhead automation solutions to operators. Included with the VC10 are two digital inputs, the first configured as a counter for use in plunger arrival systems and the second for use with any discreet signal. An integrated pressure sensor is incorporated as a feedback mechanism in the PPC circuit and as a useful diagnostic for wellhead operators. Magnetic switches and a LCD display allow for configuration settings in the field without compromising zone restrictions.
For more information visit http://www.controlmicrosystems.com/products/accutech-wireless-instrumentation/valve-control/
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers