Sealevel's Ethernet Digital I/O SolutionThe new eI/O family of Ethernet digital I/O solutions provides system designers with a compact, low-cost alternative for monitoring and control and is perfect for a variety of applications including process control. Five models offer a choice of optically isolated inputs, reed relay outputs and Form C relay outputs. They are available in PoE 802.3af versions. DC-powered models are also available.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers