SEL's 24-Port Ethernet Switch, SEL-2730MThe SEL-2730M Managed 24-Port Ethernet Switch is built specifically for harsh environments, the SEL-2730M reliably supports high-speed control, real-time automation, and SCADA traffic. The SEL-2730M withstands vibration, electrical surges, fast transients, electrostatic discharge, and extreme temperatures (–40° to +85°C). It meets or exceeds IEEE 1613 (Class 2) and IEC 61850-3 communications standards for networking devices and drops no packets during rigorous testing. The fit-for-purpose design minimizes printed circuit boards (PCBs) and interface points, resulting in greater reliability. Optional conformal coating ensures excellent contaminant resistance. With no fans or other moving parts, the SEL-2730M employs the most robust technology available for demanding applications.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers