SEL's 24-Port Ethernet Switch for Harsh Environments, SEL-2739MSEL-2730M supports high-speed control, real-time automation and SCADA traffic. It withstands vibration, electrical surges, fast transients, electrostatic discharge and extreme temperatures (-40 °C to +85 °C). It meets or exceeds IEEE 1613 (Class 2) and IEC 61850-3 communications standards. The base-model has 20 copper Ethernet ports—16 are 10/100 Mbps and 4 are Gigabit Ethernet. You can upgrade the 10/100 Mbps drop ports to fiberoptic interfaces and add up to 4 additional Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers