SEL's Latest Module and Protocol, the SEL-2240 AxionSchweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) today announced new modules and protocols for its remote terminal unit (RTU) or programmable logic control (PLC) platform, the SEL-2240 Axion. Customers can now order low-voltage power supplies, four-slot backplanes, dual four-slot backplanes, and IEC 61850 GOOSE. The low-voltage power supply supports 24/48 Vdc sources. The pre-existing high-voltage power supplies support 125/250 Vdc or 120/240 Vac in the same unit. The four-slot and dual four-slot backplanes are useful for creating small distributed control systems. Both the Axion RTAC module and the SEL-3530 RTAC now support IEC 61850 GOOSE with up to 120 receive and 48 transmit messages, for greater flexibility in integrating a variety of intelligent electronic devices (IEDs).
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers