SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 AxionSEL has new modules and protocols for its remote terminal unit (RTU) or programmable logic control (PLC) platform, SEL-2240 Axion. Low-voltage power supplies, four-slot backplanes, dual four-slot backplanes and IEC 61850 Goose are available. The low-voltage power supply supports 24/48 Vdc sources. Use them individually or in the same Axion unit to provide redundant power.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers