SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
The SEL-2924 and SEL-2925 bluetooth serial adapters provide secure wireless links to remote laptops and smartphones, reducing exposure to harsh and dangerous environments for technicians and engineers. By installing a wireless SEL serial adapter on a serial port, personnel can communicate exactly as if they were connected with a serial cable. They avoid having to enter a hazardous or crowded area, suiting up in arc-flash protective clothing, diverting traffic, or introducing tripping hazards. Both serial adapters are always secure from cyber intrusion, using BLUETOOTH v2.1 + EDR security, and require an 8- to 16-character encryption PIN. SEL-2925 bluetooth serial adapters are designed for permanent installation on the serial port of a meter, protective relay, controller, or other device, enabling wireless access over 100 meters (>300 feet). SEL-2924 Portable luetooth serial adapters are ideal for temporary use and include rechargeable batteries to support operation for over 8 hours without other sources of power. The SEL-2924 can communicate over 10 meters (>32 feet).
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers