Sensorex's Mercury Free ph SensorsCalomel-free pH and reference electrodes offer the high performance levels of calomel electrodes without the hazardous mercury associated with the design. They are available in a glass body or in virtually unbreakable, chemically resistant thermoplastic. They feature a measurement range of 0-14 pH (0-12.3 pH without Na+ error with a rapid pH response speed of >95% in 1 second). They are available in a combination model featuring a pH measuring cell and reference cell in a single body.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers