Siemens' Simatics7 AS mEC RTX Software Automation SystemSimaticS7 AS mEC RTX is a software-based automation system inside an AS 300 form factor. Its compact automation system based on Simatic Microbox PC 427C is designed for 24-hour, maintenance-free operation. It is ideally suited for distributed installation close to the plant, for OEM installations like package units, and for plants with large distributed infrastructures.
Phone: (215) 646-7400
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers