Siemens' Sitrans FC430 Coriolis Flow Measurement Technology
The Sitrans FC430 is capable of optimizing a wide range of processes for increased productivity. The unit is ideal for multi-parameter measurement and can be used in applications like fast filling, batch control, blending and dosing, as well as for the measurement of gases or fluids. The Sitrans FC430 features a compact frame, high accuracy measurement of 0.1 percent, low pressure loss, extremely stable zero point and data update capabilities of 100 Hertz. It offers SIL (Safety Integrity Level) 2 and 3 approval in hardware and software respectively. The highly automated production of the Sitrans FC430 ensures a flexible supply chain for rapid responses to customer inquiries. Very short lead times for tailor-made solutions are guaranteed by assembly robots guided by sophisticated 3 D vision laser systems.
For more information, visit www.usa.siemens.com/Coriolis.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers