Siemens' Sitrans FC430 Coriolis Flow Measurement Technology
The Sitrans FC430 is capable of optimizing a wide range of processes for increased productivity. The unit is ideal for multi-parameter measurement and can be used in applications like fast filling, batch control, blending and dosing, as well as for the measurement of gases or fluids. The Sitrans FC430 features a compact frame, high accuracy measurement of 0.1 percent, low pressure loss, extremely stable zero point and data update capabilities of 100 Hertz. It offers SIL (Safety Integrity Level) 2 and 3 approval in hardware and software respectively. The highly automated production of the Sitrans FC430 ensures a flexible supply chain for rapid responses to customer inquiries. Very short lead times for tailor-made solutions are guaranteed by assembly robots guided by sophisticated 3 D vision laser systems.
For more information, visit www.usa.siemens.com/Coriolis.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers