Siemens' Sitrans FC430 Digitally Based Flowmeter
The Sitrans FC430 digitally based flow solution is the next generation in flowmeter technology. It features a short build-in length, suitable for liquid or gas applications. The unit is ideal for multi-parameter measurement and can be used in applications, such as fast filling, batch control, blending and dosing, as well as for measuring gases or fluids. It features a compact frame, high-accuracy measurement of 0.1%, low pressure loss, extremely stable zero point and data update capabilities of 100 Hertz.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers