Siemens' Sitrans FC430 Digitally Based Flowmeter
The Sitrans FC430 digitally based flow solution is the next generation in flowmeter technology. It features a short build-in length, suitable for liquid or gas applications. The unit is ideal for multi-parameter measurement and can be used in applications, such as fast filling, batch control, blending and dosing, as well as for measuring gases or fluids. It features a compact frame, high-accuracy measurement of 0.1%, low pressure loss, extremely stable zero point and data update capabilities of 100 Hertz.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers