Siemens' Sitrans LR250 Radar Level TransmitterSiemens' Sitrans LR250 non-contacting, radar level transmitter with a new threaded polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) antenna for liquid and slurry measurement opens up new applications in extreme conditions such as liquid and slurry. The threaded PVDF antenna is designed for extreme conditions. It is suitable for use in food and beverage, chemical and water treatment applications.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers