Siemens' Sitrans LR250 Radar Level TransmitterSiemens' Sitrans LR250 non-contacting, radar level transmitter with a new threaded polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) antenna for liquid and slurry measurement opens up new applications in extreme conditions such as liquid and slurry. The threaded PVDF antenna is designed for extreme conditions. It is suitable for use in food and beverage, chemical and water treatment applications.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers