Sierra Instruments' QuadraTherm 640i/780i Thermal Mass Flowmeter SeriesThe QuadraTherm 640i/780i Thermal Mass Flowmeter Series marks a breakthrough in thermal dispersion technology. With its sensor design advancements, coupled with a proprietary iTherm “Brain,” the 780i inline version achieves gas mass flow rate measurement accuracy of ±0.5% of reading above 50% of the full scale (air), making it the most accurate thermal meter in the industry. At the heart of the 640i/780i is its revolutionary patented QuadraTherm sensor and proprietary iTherm algorithm set. QuadraTherm introduces four sensors—three precision platinum temperature sensors and one patented, no-drift DrySense mass velocity sensor. The QuadraTherm sensor isolates forced convection by calculating and then eliminating unwanted heat-transfer components, such as sensor stem conduction. QuadraTherm and iTherm calculate stem conduction and all other unwanted heat loss components, subtract them out, and then compute the mass flow rate from the remaining forced convection component.
Phone: (800) 866-0200
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers