Solartron Metrology's Orbit ACS Linear Measurement Units
The Orbit ACS (Automation and Control Systems) SI 100 is a one-channel stand-alone unit for quick measurement and PLC output. The SI 200 comes with a probe, integral screen, and PLC output, but can also connect to an additional Orbit digital probe via T-con for a two-channel system. Formulas such as A+B and A-B are available with the two-channel configuration. The units verify key dimensions to support quality control in electronic, semiconductor, automotive and other manufacturing applications. Output to a PLC can be accomplished via Modbus over RS232 or RS485, or RS232 output. Three lines of discrete digital output and four lines of discrete digital inputs are available.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers