SOR Inc's 805PT Electronic Pressure Transmitter
SOR has achieved an IP68 rating in up to 100 feet of continuous submersion for its 805PT electronic pressure transmitter. The submersible 805PT pressure transmitter will provide precision depth measurements in liquid applications, such as well monitoring, groundwater and surface water measurement, as well as in municipal and industrial applications where watertight protection is required. The rugged 805PT pressure transmitter has a low cost of ownership and comes with a three-year warranty.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers