Spirax Sarco's VLM10 Inline Vortex Mass FlowmeterThe VLM10 combines an inline vortex meter, a built-in flow computer and an integral temperature sensor for mass, volumetric and energy flow measurement on steam, liquid and gas applications in sizes from 1 in. to 12 in. It has a steam or gas mass flow accuracy of ±1.5% of range over a 20:1 flow range and delivers digital communications information on demand using Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP and Modbus TCP/IP technology with standard analog and pulse outputs.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers