Standex-Meder Electronics' LS03 Liquid Level SensorThree new versions of the LS03 liquid level sensor can be mounted from the outside. The three models, DL, DK and GZ, are ideal for liquid container monitoring in household, automotive, test and measurement—and control technology. All three models offer a switching voltage of 180 V and a switching current of 0.5 A. The DL and DK models are available in both polypropylene and polyamide. The GZ is available in polyamide.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers