Stealth Computers' LPC-680 Tiny, Stealthy PCStealth LPC-680 PC offers tremendous power in a 6.5-in. x 6-in. x ~2-in. height. It is about the size of a hardcover novel, yet surpasses the performance of computers many times its size. It uses the second-generation Sandy Bridge Intel Core i7/i5/i3 mobile processor. Built-in features include 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 1 DVI-I, 1 Display Port, 1-Gigabit LAN, and Wi-Fi 802.11n.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers