Swagelok's Sample Probe Module
The Swagelok Sample Probe Module (SPM) is designed for improved extraction of process samples in online analyzer systems. It is available as a double block-and-bleed SPM with a welded sample probe that has a primary block valve, secondary block valve and a bleed valve, or a single block-and-bleed SPM with retractable sample probe with a primary block valve, bleed valve and probe spool lock.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers