Tel-Tru's Pressure TransmitterTel-Tru pressure transmitters are accurate, robust and built to last. Available options include pressure ranges from vacuum to 100,000 psi; accuracy grades from ±0.50% to 0.10%; and 4-20mA or voltage outputs. Each unit ships with a calibration report. Models are constructed of all-welded 17-4PH stainless steel or 316L stainless steel-wetted materials. Certified explosion-proof configurations available.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers