T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts
The T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts protects electrical cabling from moisture in extreme temperatures: from -60 to 150 °C. The system includes HT Liquidtight Fittings, available in straight, 45-degree and 90-degree configurations, and ATX Flexible Liquidtight Conduit. All fittings in the system feature double-beveled sealing rings that are manufactured of high-temperature rated thermoplastic.
For more information about T&B Fittings High-/Low-Temperature Liquidtight System, view this document or call (800) 816-7809.
- Chemineer Chemseal Agitator Seal Features High Runout and Reverse Pressure Capability
- Exair's 54 inch Super Ion Air Knife
- AutomationDirect Extends Line of RUKO Cutting Tools
- Vici Valco's High-Pressure Fittings
- Festo's Metric NPQP Fitting Series
- AutomationDirect Expands Tubing and Fittings Offering in Pneumatics Line
- Markes International's CIA Advantage
- iKey's Shallow Rackdrawer
- AutomationDirect Adds Tubing and Hose Options to Its NITRA Line of Pneumatic Components
- All products »
- Featured White Papers