Turck's 4AI4AO-VI Current/Voltage Signal ComboThe 4AI4AO-VI is designed for use with Turck's BL67 modular I/O and BL Compact systems. It combines the flexibility of in-the-cabinet systems with modularity, ruggedness and connectorization. The BL Compact is an on-the-machine solution that obtains and transmits signals via fieldbus without requiring a protective enclosure. BL supports M8 and M12 I/O connectors and is compatible with EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, CANopen and Modbus TCP.
- Signal Conditioning: Balluff's Smart Light Functions In Three Modes
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers