Ultra Electronics' MX-Series MultiplexersMX-Series Multiplexers are designed to transmit up to 16 channels of bi-directional electrical information over a pair of fiber optic cables. MX-Series feature input/output module selections that include 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, contact closure and RS-232/485. No programming is required, and installation does not require an engineer. MX-Series carries the relevant certifications for use in hazardous environments (ATEX, CE and FM), making it perfect for applications that include remote data acquisition and signal transmission in lightning-prone locations and hazardous areas.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers