United Electric Controls' One Series SIL 2-Suitable Smart Temperature TransmittersOne Series SIL 2-suitable smart temperature transmitters from United Electric Controls include programmable, solid-state relays for local and PLC input switching. Configurable self-diagnostics monitor vital functions with temperature and status reporting via a local digital display. The scalable 4-20 mA output and switch provide remote diagnostics capability.
Phone: (617) 321-1231
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers