Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex-Shedding FlowmetersCoolPoint vortex-shedding flowmeters have an intrinsic safety option. They are electronic instruments that have no moving parts to stick or coat, eliminating potential for clogging. The transmitter with intrinsic safety is two-wire and 4-20mA with approved barriers and no display, alarm or pulse output. It conforms to requirements for NEC Class I, Division 1, Group D environments.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers