Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex-Shedding FlowmetersCoolPoint vortex-shedding flowmeters have an intrinsic safety option. They are electronic instruments that have no moving parts to stick or coat, eliminating potential for clogging. The transmitter with intrinsic safety is two-wire and 4-20mA with approved barriers and no display, alarm or pulse output. It conforms to requirements for NEC Class I, Division 1, Group D environments.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers