Vici Valco's High-Pressure FittingsVICI Valco's new 360-µm high-pressure fitting design permits direct connection of 360-micron OD fused silica, PEEK, stainless or electroformed nickel tubing without having to use troublesome liners. Because of the fittings compact size and 2-56 threads, a leak-free connection seals at pressures well in excess of 20,000 psi with the available manual tool. They are available with a PEEK or stainless nut; the PEEK nut is supplied with a glass-filled PEEK ferrule, while the stainless nut uses a 316 SS ferrule.
- Exair's 54 inch Super Ion Air Knife
- AutomationDirect Extends Line of RUKO Cutting Tools
- Festo's Metric NPQP Fitting Series
- T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts
- AutomationDirect Expands Tubing and Fittings Offering in Pneumatics Line
- Markes International's CIA Advantage
- iKey's Shallow Rackdrawer
- AutomationDirect Adds Tubing and Hose Options to Its NITRA Line of Pneumatic Components
- AutomationDirect's C-series Cylinders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers