Wago's Wide Temperature Ethernet SwitchesThe 852 Series Ethernet Switch family now features two wide temperature models for operation between -40 to +70 °C. The mid-range, 8-port unmanaged 852-103 and range-topping 7-port managed 852-104 switches support networks in harsh process, energy, transportation and automation applications. The unmanaged 852-103 Ethernet Switch features a redundant power supply and a 9-48 V supply voltage range. A top-mounted DIP Switch sets an alarm relay to monitor loss of 24 V dc or port status (selectable by port). Beyond eight 100BASE-TX ports for copper connections, 852-103 provides two 100BASE-FX SFP ports for fiber optic cables. The 7-port 852-104 Managed Ethernet switch provides Xpress Ring and Jet Ring networking features. Xpress ring enables networks to recover from link failure within 50ms; Jet Ring provides redundant data-transmission routes during link failure/damage - recovery occurs in less than 300ms. In addition, 852-104 provides Web-based management, port configuration and data packet prioritization. IGMP snooping and management access (security) are also offered. In addition to seven 100BASE-TX ports (copper), 852-104 carries two 100BASE-FX SFP ports (fiber optics).
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers