Weidmuller's Industrial Ethernet WLAN ModuleThe industrial Ethernet WLAN Access Point/Bridge/Client wireless connectivity device is an Ethernet modem and compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g in both the 2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz bands. It can be used as an access point, bridge or client. Power can be supplied to the device using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or with the redundant power supply connections. These WLAN wireless devices come with a 5-year warranty and have the following agency approvals: CE, FCC, cULus Class 1 Div. 2 / ATEX Class 1, Zone 2.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers