Westlock Control's Wireless Valve Monitoring SystemThis new wireless monitoring system provides improved efficiency and safety in plant operations. Designed for both manual and automated valves, it integrates directly with a plant control system to achieve greater monitoring visibility of valve equipment. It is an integrated unit with direct mounting to valves or actuators. Engineered for easier installation, it improves overall accessibility, particularly where valves are in hazardous or difficult-to-access locations.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers