Westlock Control's Wireless Valve Monitoring SystemThis new wireless monitoring system provides improved efficiency and safety in plant operations. Designed for both manual and automated valves, it integrates directly with a plant control system to achieve greater monitoring visibility of valve equipment. It is an integrated unit with direct mounting to valves or actuators. Engineered for easier installation, it improves overall accessibility, particularly where valves are in hazardous or difficult-to-access locations.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers