Westermo EN 50155 Power-over-Ethernet switches
To meet the growing demand for communication networks on-board railway rolling stock, Westermo has introduced two compact and rugged Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) switches that support video, LCDs and wireless LAN access points. The Viper-112-P8 and Viper-212-P8 twelve-port (8 PoE and 4 standard Ethernet) managed switches, support the IEEE 802.3at 'plug-and-play' PoE communications standard. The Viper switches deliver up to 66W of power across their 8 PoE ports. The Viper isolates the input dc voltage from the connected devices to protect them from power surges. Specifically designed to meet the full requirements of the on-board rail vehicle market, the Viper switches deliver improved levels of reliability and simplified network design, installation and maintenance.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers