Williamson's FM Flare MonitorModel FM flare monitor for smokeless flares efficiently prevents smoke before it is produced, rather than reacting to smoke. Thanks to its special narrow-band infrared filters, Model FM's output is reliable even through dirty optics, fog, rain and snow—within limits. It comes with a standard (NEMA4/IP65) or rugged (NEMA7/ATEX/IECEx IIB+H2) housing, can be mounted at ground level, and its optimal working distance is within 1200 feet (365 meters) with a maximum distance of 1800 feet (550 meters).
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers