Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
A 7/16 in.-20 SAE thread allows this installed gauge to be oriented in several ways, making it easier to view for technicians. SAE thread gauges are widely used in hydraulic and pneumatic installations in the fluid power industry. The new pressure gauge comes with a standard bottom-mount and is glycerin-filled with crimp-on stainless steel o-ring. Silicone fill and a back flange are also available as options. This new SAE thread gauge is available in pressure ranges from Vac to up to 15,000 psi.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers