Woehner's Motus ContactronControl Hybrid Motor Starter
Motus ContactronControl hybrid motor starter is targeted at industries using motor-controlled motion. It's perfectly suited for system or machine designs that require motor loads of up to 5 hp. It’s the first hybrid motor starter that not only incorporates three mounting options—60-mm System Classic, 60-mm System Compact and DIN-rail mounting, but also incorporates short-circuit protection into the housing of the device, eliminating the need to mount circuit protection elsewhere in the panel design.
- Rockwell's Allen-Bradley SMC-50 Smart Motor Controller
- AutomationDirect's Low-Cost Microstepping Drive and Accessories for SureStep Line
- Servo2Go's M/V Series Motor Controllers Servo Drives
- AutomationDirect's SureStep Stepper Motor Now With Dual-Shaft Motor
- Danfoss' D-Frame VLT drives
- Spirax Sarco's PTF4 Pivotrol Pump
- AutomationDirect's Stainless Steel IronHorse AC Motor
- Mitsubishi Electic's Servo Amplifier With EtherCAT Connectivity
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers