Woehner's Motus ContactronControl Hybrid Motor StarterMotus ContactronControl hybrid motor starter is a compact and highly reliable motor controller that can be installed in less than half the time of motor starters currently available. Targeted at industries using motor-controlled motion, Motus is used in place of traditional motor starting components. It is perfectly suited for system or machine designs that require motor loads of up to 5 hp. It offers three mounting options and short-circuit protection in the housing.
- Enerpac Self-Erecting Tower Lifts Up to 1400 Tons
- Rockwell's Allen-Bradley SMC-50 Smart Motor Controller
- AutomationDirect's Low-Cost Microstepping Drive and Accessories for SureStep Line
- Servo2Go's M/V Series Motor Controllers Servo Drives
- AutomationDirect's SureStep Stepper Motor Now With Dual-Shaft Motor
- Danfoss' D-Frame VLT drives
- Spirax Sarco's PTF4 Pivotrol Pump
- AutomationDirect's Stainless Steel IronHorse AC Motor
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers