Yokogawa's FX1000 Paperless Recording SystemThe new FX1000 paperless recording system provides premium features and performance for cost-sensitive OEM suppliers and end-user process recording applications. It delivers a high level of measurement, recording and networking functionality in a compact package, the shallow 6.5-in. case depth behind the panel allows for installation in tight locations. A high-precision wide view angle, 5.7-in. color display provides outstanding visibility.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers