Yokogawa's SC25V pH SensorSC25V high-accuracy, 12-mm, pH sensor integrates multiple measuring elements in a single package, including a built-in temperature sensor and liquid earth. It has a pH range from zero to 14 pH, and handles pressures up to 10 bar. It has an operating temperature range from -10 °C to +80 °C. The high-temperature/alkaline version has a temperature range of +15 °C to +130 °C.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers