Yokogawa's TDLS220 Accurate Oxygen MeasurementTDLS220 measures percent level oxygen with no interference from background gases. Tunable diode laser spectroscopy technology (TDLS) is used for critical gas measurements, including oxygen and CO concentrations for combustion control; detecting ammonia and hydrochloric acid in exhaust gas; and monitoring ppm moisture levels in aggressive gas streams.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers